Hiring Care Support Specialists
Care Support Specialists support our patients, their families and our medical care providers from our downtown Memphis office.
As a Care Support Specialist, you would directly improve patients’ quality of life by managing appointments, updating patient records, and answering care-related inquiries.
In this role you would be doing meaningful work that immediately helps people. Our team loves working at Prospero – we think you will too!
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Vacation
- Full Benefits Package
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 401k Matching
- Bonus Opportunities
- And more!
- College degree or relevant work experience
- Knowledge of medical office management systems, procedures, and medical terminology
- Experience with patient clinical documentation systems
- Basic (or higher) level of computer skills, with knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Medical or pharmacy billing experience
- 1-2 years experience as a medical office assistant or providing medical assistance to licensed clinicians
- Experience in home-based care or hospice
- Bilingual or multilingual fluency, including the ability to read, write, and speak
- Provide medical assistant responsibilities
- Respond to patient and family inquiries
- Manage referrals from patients, family members, and providers
- Facilitate the communication of patient medical records and visit notes with collaborating healthcare providers and partners
- Document in the clinical management system and communicate effectively with team members to ensure follow-ups are understood and completed
Hear from the Prospero Team
Looking for more meaning in your work? Reach out to learn more.
If you’re tired of the status quo and believe that care should be built around the unique preferences and needs of patients and their families, fill out the form and someone from our team will get in touch with you shortly.
NOT THE RIGHT OPPORTUNITY?
Tell us about yourself
Please reach out to Jobs@prospero-health.com for other openings on our team.
We are a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Prospero is transforming the status quo of advanced illness and approaching end-of-life care. We want our patients to live their best lives now, and we advocate for our team members to do the same. We provide equitable opportunities to all employees and applicants regardless of race, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, age, physical ability, neurodiversity, and experiences. We encourage all team members to come to work as their authentic selves. Supported and informed by Prospero’s interdisciplinary team committed to inclusion and diversity, Prosperity: A Coalition for Change, Prospero continues to grow by offering programs designed specifically for minority groups to guarantee equity within our organization.
This webpage is for informational purposes only. Nothing herein constitutes an offer of employment. Job descriptions and information about open positions can be obtained from Prospero’s human capital team.