Hiring Patient Engagement Specialists
Patient Engagement Specialists are vital in our mission of serving patients with serious illness.
As a Patient Engagement Specialist, you would directly improve potential patients’ quality of life by contacting them and their loved ones to explain how Prospero can help and scheduling their initial in-home visit. This role is performed from our headquarters in downtown Memphis.
In this role you would be doing meaningful work that immediately helps people. Our team loves working at Prospero – we think you will too!
Hear from the Prospero Team
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Vacation
- Full Benefits Package
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 401k Matching
- Bonus Opportunities
- And more!
- College degree or equivalent work experience
- Exceptional phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening
- Customer focus and adaptability to different customer situations
- Experience working with Windows applications with the ability to learn new systems
- Working knowledge of medical terminology
- 2+ years experience using software or an application that documents patient information (CRM)
- Bilingual or multilingual fluency, including the ability to read, write, and speak
- Outreach to patients and caregivers to enroll in our services
- Identify customer/family/caregiver needs, build trust, and explain how Prospero can help
- Keep accurate records of all conversations in our care center system
- Display compassion and empathy in all customer/family/caregiver interactions
Looking for more meaning in your work? Reach out to learn more.
If you’re tired of the status quo and believe that care should be built around the unique preferences and needs of patients and their families, fill out the form and someone from our team will get in touch with you shortly.
NOT THE RIGHT OPPORTUNITY?
Tell us about yourself
Please reach out to Jobs@prospero-health.com for other openings on our team.
We are a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Prospero is transforming the status quo of advanced illness and approaching end-of-life care. We want our patients to live their best lives now, and we advocate for our team members to do the same. We provide equitable opportunities to all employees and applicants regardless of race, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, age, physical ability, neurodiversity, and experiences. We encourage all team members to come to work as their authentic selves. Supported and informed by Prospero’s interdisciplinary team committed to inclusion and diversity, Prosperity: A Coalition for Change, Prospero continues to grow by offering programs designed specifically for minority groups to guarantee equity within our organization.
This webpage is for informational purposes only. Nothing herein constitutes an offer of employment. Job descriptions and information about open positions can be obtained from Prospero’s human capital team.