Physicians at Prospero lead a team of home-based medical care providers who support patients facing serious illness, their families and caregivers.
In this role, you’d have the time to learn a person’s medical and non-medical needs. You’d lead the care team in designing a specific plan aligned with the patient’s hopes and goals. This helps patients maintain their independence and lessens the burden that tends to fall on the family. The goal is to build trust while providing quality care.
With Prospero, you could do the work that you always dreamed of doing while improving the health of others and helping to heal the healthcare system. Our physicians love working here. We think you would too.
Full-time and part-time positions available.
- Competitive compensation
- Generous PTO package
- Paid holidays in addition to PTO
- Full benefits package that includes:
- Company paid life insurance
- Company paid short term and long term disability
- Company 401k matching
- Annual bonus potential
- Call rotation supported by centralized triage team
- And more!
- Board eligible/board certified in internal medicine, family medicine, or emergency medicine
- Fellowship training in geriatrics or palliative care preferred but not required
- 1-2 years minimum experience preferred, new graduates welcomed
- Active state licensure for state at hire
- Active DEA certification
- Clinical lead for an interdisciplinary care team
- Ensure the highest quality delivery of home-based medical care to people with serious illness and their families
- Collaborate with advanced practice and registered nurses, social workers and administrative team members to provide medical care and coordinate with patients’ community physicians
Hear from the Prospero Team
Looking for more meaning in your work?
Reach out to learn more.
If you’re tired of the status quo and believe that care should be built around the unique preferences and needs of patients and their families, fill out the form and someone from our team will get in touch with you shortly.
Don’t see an opportunity listed?
Tell us about yourself
Please reach out to Jobs@prospero-health.com for future openings on our team.
We are a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Prospero is transforming the status quo of advanced illness and approaching end-of-life care. We want our patients to live their best lives now, and we advocate for our team members to do the same. We provide equitable opportunities to all employees and applicants regardless of race, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, age, physical ability, neurodiversity, and experiences. We encourage all team members to come to work as their authentic selves. Supported and informed by Prospero’s interdisciplinary team committed to inclusion and diversity, Prosperity: A Coalition for Change, Prospero continues to grow by offering programs designed specifically for minority groups to guarantee equity within our organization.
This webpage is for informational purposes only. Nothing herein constitutes an offer of employment. Job descriptions and information about open positions can be obtained from Prospero’s human capital team.