Clinical Services positions in Prospero Health are part of a community-based interdisciplinary care team of palliative care providers to support patients facing serious illness, including their families and care givers. What makes your clinical career greater with Prospero? You can improve the health of others and help heal the health care system. You can work with in an incredible team culture; a clinical and business collaboration that is learning and evolving every day. And, when you contribute, you’ll open doors for yourself that simply do not exist in any other organization, anywhere.
In this role, you will be part of an interdisciplinary care team to provide home – based palliative care to patients in their homes. You will coordinate with their physician to deliver high quality care. This is a flexible, team – based role that creates enormous satisfaction for the Registered Nurse as you impact the care and quality of life of our aging population. All the while, you’ll be building meaningful relationships with the patients, their families, and the health care providers who are responsible for their care.
- Provide home – based palliative care for patients in their homes
- Work with the patient’s other doctors to coordinate care
- Manage patients with advanced illness or multiple chronic conditions
- Have serious illness conversations about disease progression and patient values
- Educate members on topics such as disease process, medication, and compliance
- Comply with all HIPAA regulations and maintain security of protected health information (PHI)
- Be part of an after – hours care team support system for patients to prevent unnecessary or avoidable hospitalizations and ED visits
- Current, unrestricted RN license in the state of residence
- 2+ years clinical experience as a RN in a hospital, acute care, palliative care, oncology, home health, hospice, or nursing home
- Computer skills (Microsoft Office) and competency with electronic medical records
- Past experience working in a nursing home or with seniors in other settings
- Ability to work within an interdisciplinary care team to coordinate patient care
- Computer literate and able navigate the internet
- Excellent administrative, organizational and verbal skills
- Effective communication skills
- Dependable and reliable
Careers with Prospero Health. Here’s the idea, make the health system work better for everyone. Prospero Health brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Prospero Health, incredible passion to serve together with the best tools and resources to help our patients live their best life now.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: Prospero Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are a drug – free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: RN, Registered Nurse, Home health, Home care, Hospice, Geriatric RN, Geriatrics Registered Nurse, palliative care, home care, Primary Care, Oncology, Intensive Care