Let’s change the narrative for people with serious illness.
Over 40 million Americans live with complex or chronic conditions. While this represents only 12% of the population, the associated costs account for over one-third of medical expenditure.
Much of these costs are related to needless suffering. Prospero is fixing that. Our multidisclipinary care teams spend time in the home to build trust, so people know we will answer the call when they need us. This kind of care better serves our patients, providers, and our partners.
Prospero is a home-based medical care provider that empowers people facing serious illness to remain safely at home.
Bring our multidisciplinary team to the homes of your seriously ill members through a partnership with Prospero.
Our Physician-Led Care Model
WHO WE SERVE
- People with multiple complex conditions, frailty indicators and often unexpected utilization
THE CARE TEAM
- Nurse Practitioners
- Registered Nurses
- Social Workers
- Behavioral Health Specialists
- 24/7 Care Support Team
- Nurse Triage
- Happy patients and families
- Improved HEDIS and STARS performance
- Decreased medical expense
- Reduced avoidable readmissions
- Better access to community resources
Prospero currently serves 26 states.
We won’t rest until patients in all
50 states receive the care they deserve.
Want to explore a partnership?
Fill in this form and our team will reach out.